- I can't say enough about Mandie and her staff at the Redmoor. She didn't miss a beat at my reception. I had a few out of the box ideas and she didn't have any trouble accommodating all of my requests. She made food that wasn't listed on the menu and set up everything exactly how I requested. There was a room upstairs where I was able to gather with my new husband and wedding party and her staff served us immediately upon arriving. The food was delicious and my guests raved about the venue. I couldn't ask for anything better. THANK YOU!
— Maria Seta
- My son had his wedding and reception there last weekend. The atmosphere is elegant and charming. The friendliness and professionalism of the staff was spot on. I would recommend The Redmoor to everyone that is having a wedding or any kind of party. If asked I would rate The Redmoor all 10's for the best!
— Mary Wilson
- We had our wedding at the Redmoor last weekend and it was the best night ever! Mandie is a saint! She made sure everything was perfect on the night we had been looking forward to for what seemed like forever. She made sure every part of the night followed our timeline and checked in with us periodically to make sure we were 100% satisfied (we were!) She also did a great job of keeping in touch with the DJ and her staff to make sure everyone was on the same page. The staff at the Redmoor was also tremendous. The bartenders and servers helped our guests enjoy themselves and kept a smile on their faces while doing so, they were great! And so many guests raved to us about the food that was served at our wedding. Scott and his kitchen staff made a fantastic meal that was talked about all night. I am still getting phone calls about how fun our wedding was, and it is all thanks to Mandie and the Redmoor staff. I would recommend this venue to every bride and groom to be!!
— Jessica Alsept
- Mandie and her staff were wonderful to work with.Personal and friendly. They took care of everything. My daughter cast her vision and Mandie made it happen....My daughter and I were so pleased with everything. It appeared that the staff enjoyed working together! There was no stress...Mandie and her team know what they are doing. Appetizers and served dinner were great! Thank you to everyone!
— Kathy Fisher
- We had our ceremony and reception here, and it was absolutely perfect. We worked with Mandie, and she was outstanding. She understood our vision and went above and beyond to make it a reality. Also, she and Chef Scott worked with our unusual dinner requests to give us exactly what we wanted and everything looked and tasted amazing. All of the servers were polite and attentive. Also, they were able to accommodate our very small guest list (33) and everything was better than reasonably priced. I cannot recommend the Redmoor enough. Thank you Mandie and staff!
— Alexandria and Darius
- We had our wedding here and it was amazing. Everyone loved the Redmoor and said the food was the best they'd ever had at a wedding! The service was excellent. My husband and I had two people assigned to just us to get our drinks and anything else we needed. Brian was great to work with and very organized. Not to mention it was a great price considering the amazing food, venue, and service. Overall, we couldn't have asked for anything more.
— Amanda Cramer
- We just had our daughter's wedding reception this past Saturday evening at the Redmoor. Simply said, it was awesome!!! Mandie and her staff were the best. This was our third daughter to get married, so I feel we are fairly knowledgable with the wedding reception experience. I can honestlly say the" Redmoor Experience" was phenomenal. The service was incredible, food was delicious....thank you chef Scott... and that incredible bar was outstanding. Our guests were very impressed and the compliments were very favorable. A good time was had by all which is what you hope and plan for. Thank you to the whole Redmoor staff for making our daughter and her new groom's dream wedding come true!!
— Scott and Debbie
- Ron and I just wanted to thank the entire staff for making our big day one to remember. The Redmoor is such a unique and beautiful place and we couldn't have been more happy with our choice! Brian and mandie were both easy to work with, the chef made us a special dinner to accommodate what we wanted and the staff was on top of getting us drinks and taking care of us. I love the marquee out front it's just a bonus on top of the venue already. Thanks again redmoor for a spectacular wedding!
— Jen and Ron Helm
- The Redmoor did an amazing job! They set up the room perfectly and their servers went above and beyond. We got there and our party bus was greeted by the staff. They took in purses and bags and made sure to put them at the bridal table. Even better, they got everyone's drink order and made sure it was waiting for them after their entrance. The bar ran smoothly, they had plenty of bartenders for our large crowd. There was hardly a line for drinks. Mandie was our contact person, she was fabulous. Patient, knowledgable, so helpful, and accommodating are all words I'd use to describe her. She made us stress-free and worry-free on our big day. We've received many compliments about the food and our location. All of our guests loved the experience. Thank you so much for a wonderful special night! We love the Redmoor.
- Could not be happier with our experience at the Redmoor, and I have heard the same thing from several guests. The planning process was so easy, Mandie was AWESOME and always made me feel at ease. When I arrived at my reception it was more than I had even expected, it looked beautiful and everything was so relaxed. The staff was incredibly attentive and the food was delicious. Also- you cannot beat the price for the experience and gourmet food you will get. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.
— Ashleigh Brewer
- We had the most wonderful wedding at the Redmoor. That day the power went out at the Redmoor (due to a problem with Duke Engergy) and just came back on before our arrival. You would never have known. Mandie and her team set everything up in the dark and had everything up and running by the time we arrived. All our guests were raving about the excellent food and drinks. Mandie was very helpful in customizing them food and decor to what we wanted. Anyone wanting an unique wedding would love the Redmoor experience!
— Claire & Alex Reed
- We could not have been happier with the way our wedding reception went at the Redmoor! We were looking for a unique venue with people who would make sure our evening went smoothly. We found that at the Redmoor and so much more! Mandie was exceptional in keeping the evening organized and fun. Our set up was beautiful, the food was amazing, and the reception was phenomenal! Mandie and Brian made sure that everything was set up the way we wanted and used their professional eye to create a fantastic ambiance. If there were any problems during the night we did not know about them and that is the way it should be on such a wonderful day such as your wedding! We HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a terrific wedding and/or reception site!
— Tom and Kate Bachmann
- Everyone at the Redmoor did an exceptional job hosting our wedding and reception. Mandie was particularly outstanding, and went out of her way for us repeatedly! We couldn't possibly have found a better venue for our big day. Highly recommended!
— Emily Schneider
- My husband and I were recently married at the Redmoor. From the beginning they were wonderful! The venue was unique and provided us with the classy yet fun atmosphere that we desired. Throughout the process both Brian and Mandy were very helpful and kept us sane. The night of the wedding, everything came together beautifully. The staff was very professional and kept everything moving smoothly. The food was amazing, the atmosphere lively. We are thrilled that we were able to have our wedding there. We would both recommend The Redmoor for any events!
— Sarah Winston
- From start to finish we had an amazing experience with the Redmoor staff and facility. Our wedding was perfect for us! We want to give a special nod to Chef Scott for adapting his menu to meet our needs. He created special dishes for us and they were fabulous and tasty. All of our friends and family commented on how delicious the food was. Brian made each step of the way easy and was very relaxed and met all of our needs. We love the venu and will tell all of our friends about it.
— Libby Power-Leybman
- Everything was wonderful! Mandie and her staff did an amazing job. Everyone went above and beyond.The evening could not have been better. Our guests are still talking about how fantastic everything was! The Redmoor is such a great venue! There was a little snafu with the valet, but the situation was handled immediately :) thank you again to Mandie and the Redmoor staff for such a wonderful evening and experience!
— Laurie Baker
- The Redmoor was the absolute best decision we could have made for our wedding reception. The service was beyond anything we could have hoped for and our family and friends continuously rave about the amazing food and drink service The Redmoor provided. We are convinced that The Redmoor's staff, food, and ambiance gave us the wedding of our dreams and we are eternally grateful to Mandie, Brian, and the entire staff of The Redmoor for making our special day everything we could have ever hoped for!
— Jessica & Brandon Lopez
- The Redmoor was amazing and I am so glad I had my reception there. I received so many compliments on the food and the atmosphere. In fact a lot of people said it was the most fun wedding reception they had ever been to and the food was better then any other reception. My parents were happy and the bridal party was taken care of. Mandi and Brian were there for everything I needed and ensured the evening went off without a hitch. If you are looking for a location that isn’t cookie cutter and has amazing food and drinks the Redmoor is it!
— Emily Kuchey
- All the comments you read here are so true. Our daughter's wedding reception was here last Saturday. I have had so many compliments on the food and service, and the uniqueness of the venue. Mandi is wonderful and worked side by side with her amazing staff all night taking care of us and our guests. Be sure to use the valet service. They ran up that hill over and over to get cars quickly. So worth the cost! Thanks Mandi for everything! Carla and Brian
— Carla Girten & Brian Voegele
- We attended the Kuchy/Girten reception 9-8-12 and was so very impressed by not only your facility but the staff. Dinner was absolutely excellent, servers cleared plates quickly but not intrusive. All was perfect from beginning to end. We will recommend to anyone! Thanks
— George Hoffman
- There was something I forgot to include in the review I just sent! We meant to mention the sound engineer - he was excellent. He was very easy to work with. He made sure he was completely prepared and did everything we asked with little instruction. We also liked that he showed a little passion towards some of the music we had, that was a plus for us! The videos and music went very smoothly thanks to him.
— Renee & Bryan Wilkinson
- Our wedding at the Redmoor by far exceeded our expectations. We were surprised to find that Mandie and the staff took ownership of everything and ensured things were taken care of for us. There were so many small details we were worried about, but the burden was taken from us and we did not have to do much work at all on the day of. This certainly relieved us of much anxiety on the day of our wedding! We also loved how we were treated during our reception. Someone was always around to make sure we had everything we wanted. We felt catered to and very well taken care of! The venue looked beautiful, the food was delicious, and our family and guests were impressed with the service. We loved the charismatic bartender too, and he made some awesome drinks. ;) The Redmoor was key in our wedding being as successful as it turned out to be. We wish we could do it all over again. :) Thank you so much to Mandie and the staff!!
— Renee & Bryan Wilkinson
- We used The Redmoor for our wedding reception and could not have had better experience. Mandie was excellent to work with and our party was so much fun! The food and service was excellent, the room was decorated exactly how we wanted and our guests told us all night and all weekend how much they loved the space. THANK YOU Mandie and Brian for everything!!!
— Lynne & Alex Petre
- Thank you to Mandi, and the entire staff of the Redmoor, for helping make our daughter's wedding day so special. From the management to the cook, to the waitstaff, bartenders and valet parking attendants, the service and quality were exceptional. I can't recommend the Redmoor too highly as a one-of-a-kind venue. Not too big, not too large, and elegant without being stuffy. We were able to have a good time knowing things were taken care of, and the compliments we received from our guests were too numerous to count. Thank you again!
Carla and Brian
— Carla Girten and Brian Voegele
- We had the most magical night of our lives at The Redmoor. We only wish that it could have lasted longer. All of our guests raved about how great the food was and how unique and cool of a space The Redmoor was for a wedding reception. One guest told us that they really loved it because "it was a sports bar on one tier, a romantic dinner area on one tier, and then a party dance floor up front", I thought that described it perfectly. The staff was wonderful and went out of their way to do whatever they could to make it a perfect night. The Redmoor was the absolute perfect place to celebrate our wedding and we could not have been happier. Thank you!!!
— Megan Olberding Eckert
- Kerri, Josh, Vickie and I are greatly satisfied with our experience at the Redmoor. We have received numerous comments from our guests complimenting the uniqueness of the Redmoor space, quality of the food and the service of you and your staff. A great time was had be all. Thank you for your insights, thoughtfulness and attention to detail.
— Tom Elsbrock
- What a wonderful venue to host a very important day! We couldn't have asked for a more welcoming, easy to work with, and magical location to host our wedding. Every detail was taken care of, te food was fantastic, and the pricing very reasonable. All of our guests are still talking about how much they loved the Redmoor! Thank you for making our event everything we could have imagined.
— Andrea Kaercher
- My husband Russell and I were married and dancing to the reception music at The Redmoor about 24 hours ago. Yes, I got married yesterday. Most brides at this point are either on their way to their honeymoon destination or completely and thoroughly asleep. Personally, I head off for my honeymoon tomorrow. The reason that I am not completely and thoroughly asleep is because I so desperately wanted to submit my review on this completely wonderful venue.
Upon reading the countless other reviews, it seems that everyone loved the food, the staff, and had countless guests say that it was the best party that they have ever been to, etc. I am just here to add to the piles and piles of praise that The Redmoor deserves. It is hard to figure out exactly where to start. Brian and Mandie are AMAZING! Throughout the planning process of the big day they were always available to answer the millions of questions that my husband and I had. The staff backing these two are equally amazing. The set up and tear down of my wedding was so unbelievably fast in spite of our vast amounts of decorations. Duane, the sound tech was also exceptional as my husband and I had a lot of computer based music and video going on simultaneously. He calmly and patiently worked with us so that it was all just right! During the event itself the staff was just amazing! All of my guests couldn't believe how truly wonderful everyone was. The bridal party was in the very capable hands of Bobby who took care of all of us just beautifully. The food and drinks were just as sensational as the day we came in for our taste test. The duck, horseradish whipped potatoes, and crab puffs are particularly note worthy, and the handful of vegetarians in the crowd had stuffed peppers and tomatoes that looked like complete works of art.
I had received compliments from a lot of friends, family, etc. on my being a very calm bride. The thing is Brian, Mandie, and the rest of the staff at The Redmoor allowed for me to be very calm. By the time the wedding arrived there was simply nothing left to worry about at all. I can honestly say that there is no possible way that my wedding day could have been any more perfect than it was, and I know that I have The Redmoor to thank for that!
— Emily Solt McGee
- Everything was so amazing! Your team did so well with our wedding, the food was beyond spectacular, and the entire process was made to be so simple and easy from the first visit to The Redmoor to the night of the event. Anything we needed we could ask, and you were all so accommodating with anything we needed from beginning to end! They were more than happy to help me with anything I needed, and I didn't feel the need to worry about anything the day of my wedding, since I knew we were in such good hands. Thank you guys for everything you have done to make mine and my husband's wedding a success, I know I will be referring people to you for events for years to come.
— Maggie Sullivan and Adam Miller
- I had a great experience at The Redmoor. Everyone was very accomodating and helpful when it came to planning and executing our ceremony and reception. We did get locked upstairs however :) That will always be a funny story to tell!
— Jill Rankin
- Brian and the staff were outstanding. They went the extra mile to make my daughter's wedding the wedding of her dreams. Our guests raved about the unique venue and food quality. We could not be happier.
- As soon as we walked through the doors of the Redmoor, we knew it was where we wanted our wedding. The unique atmosphere was exactly what we were looking for when we envisioned our big day. Brian greeted us at the door with a warm smile, incredible knowledge and an eagerness to help us make everything exactly how we wanted it. We signed on the dotted line, and things only got better from there. Mandie happily guided us through the steps of choosing our served meal, bar package, ceremony details and decorating. Brian and Mandie always went above and beyond the call of duty, making it seem as if our wedding day was the only thing they had to plan, and the most important thing on their calendar.
The day of our wedding the staff was second to none, and from passed appetizers to the filet and salmon, the food prepared by Chef Scott was absolutely impressive. I have no idea how they get it all out of the kitchen hot, fresh and on the tables of 100+ guests so quickly.
We replay the day over and over in our heads, and from start to finish, there is absolutely nothing we would do differently! Now we can't wait to go back to the Redmoor for a fun night out!
THANK YOU and HIGH FIVES to Brian, Mandie, Scott and your fabulous staff for making the biggest and most important day of our lives the most fun, worry free, and awesome day that we will never forget!
- Nicole and Keith Phillips
— Nicole & Keith Phillips
- Our wedding at The Redmoor was everything we could have ever imagined and more. Mandie Merritt was better than a wedding planner! She was always available to answer any questions that I had, and is truly an expert at what she does. From the food to the drinks to the service, everything was absolutely perfect. The staff was so professional and helpful. Our guest raved about how unique of a venue The Redmoor is. We cannot speak highly enough of The Redmoor. It was absolutely the perfect place for our wedding. Thank you so much!
— Kristin and Ethan Fleck
- We just had our wedding there yesterday and I could hardly wait to write the review, because I was so exceptionally pleased with everything! I worked with Mandie and the entire planning process was so seamless. She was so professional and wonderful to work with, you can tell that she really enjoys what she does and does her job to the best of her ability. I am very particular with my planning, and I can't count how many emails her and I exchanged over the past 14 months in preparation for the wedding, but she was always so prompt with her responses, had so many good ideas/advice/suggestions, and truly made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with, which I know was so far from the truth! The level of professionalism displayed by her, Brian, and her entire staff, was by far the best I have ever experienced! The entire day was so exceptionally perfect! When I got to the venue the morning of our wedding, I was a little stressed and she did everything she could to let me know that she was there only for me and any and everything that I asked for or needed she bent over backwards to make it happen. Mandie and her staff made me, my husband, and every single one of my guests feel as though we were the most important people and that she truly cared about our happiness. What an amazing person she is! The Redmoor is such a unique venue, my guests were blown away! From the lighting to the marquis, from the food to the atmosphere, every detail was attended to. It felt amazing to have, literally, every single guest come to us and compliment us on such a wonderful venue and outstanding food. We truly felt like stars! We had even made a special request for a wine that my husband had proposed to me with, and even though it was not on their bar, Mandie made it happen. There are not enough words to express our heartfelt thankfulness, but we sincerely value everything that was done for us. I could not have even imagined a better night, a more attentive staff, or more caring management. Thank you Mandie and Brian for making our wedding truly the most memorable day of our entire lives! I highly reccommend the Redmoor to anyone and everyone, this is not just a venue, it is an experience! Thanks again!
— Kylie and John Estes
- I cannot recommend the Redmoor and Brian Feldkamp enough!! If you're a bride looking for an amazing venue with exceptional staff, great food, receptive and accomodating manager/owner, upfront and honest people, and an unbelievably unique and gorgeous space - you HAVE to choose the Redmoor.
Here are just a few things Brian and the staff at the Redmoor did that made our day amazing: 1) They customized the menu for us and made an amazing honey bourbon pork that our guests loved. 2) They ensured our Celiac guests had a special meal delivered to them while others were heading towards the buffet 3) They made sure everything was setup perfectly and accomodated some requests from our other vendors that were pretty demanding 4) They were extremely responsive to emails and phone calls 5) They went out of their way to ensure my grandfather had transportation (at the last minute) back to his hotel and offered to go to the store to pick up food for my mom who had forgotten her gluten-free snacks 6) The staff was so amazingly responsive and friendly and genuinely seemed like they were having a good time 7) Most importantly, they instilled a great amount of confidence in me throughout the planning process. I knew I could count on Brian and his team to ensure everything went perfectly for our wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better result than our wedding day. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful and amazing everything was.
The Redmoor is perfection when it comes to weddings. Run! Don't walk to book your perfect wedding day at the Redmoor!
— Stacey & Rick Norris
- Not sure where to begin...words cannot describe how perfect our wedding reception was at The Redmoor. The evening was perfect in every way. Perfect food, perfect service, beautiful venue. Mandie and her staff were excellent at anticipating our needs and were very accomodating. We wanted a unique wedding reception and this was made possible at The Redmoor. Our guests are raving about every detail....we couldn't be happier and look forward to visiting The Redmoor in the future. We are honored to recommend The Redmoor. Thank you so much!!! Sincerely, Brandon & Jessica Sorn
— Brandon & Jessica Sorn
- I have tried to start this review a few times, and I can never find words perfect enough to describe our wedding at The Redmoor. The feedback during the reception and for many weeks after has been "That was the best wedding we have ever been too"...nothing made me happy. It wasn't just that it was beautiful, or fun, or a great time...it was the best ever! It had everything to do with The Redmoor team, and the place itself. It is unique, they will personalize EVERYTHING for you, they bend over backwards to make it perfect, and let's not forget about the fantastic bar :) I would tell you that you were crazy if you were thinking about having your wedding anywhere else, because no one will treat you as well as The Redmoor Team treated us. Thank you!!!!!!
— Kasey Long
- This was the perfect place for our wedding! Mandie and the whole staff were so easy to work with and all the vendors were amazing as well!! All of the guests loved the event and said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. I give my highest recommendation to have any function at the Redmoor!! Words cannot express my gratitude and thanks for making my special day better than I could ever imagine.
— Sarah Garber Bitzer
- Our wedding was wonderful and Brian and Mandie made the planning of the event so easy. It was wonderful to be able to customize some of the ingredients in some of the dishes served so that they were more like the way we would have made them. The staff was very personable and attentive throughout the entire event. I would highly suggest the use of the Redmoor to any of our friends and family and am looking forward to the next event that I can plan to have there or attend there.
— Rosetherese Fox
- An amazing venue! Mandie and Brian did outstanding in helping us easily organize, plan and execute our daughter's wedding reception to perfection. Almost everyone of the over 200 people in attendance have told us it was absolutely the most delicious food of any wedding reception they had attended. We cannot be more thankful.
— Jim and Carole Allison
- The Redmoor was great to work with for our wedding. Very flexible we adjusting to our wishes for the big day. The event went great and all of our guests raved about the location as far as the atmosphere, the staff, the food and especially the alcohol selection at the bar. Overall, I think it was a great success :)
— Janelle Soeder
- In one word, my wedding day at the Redmoor was... perfect. My husband and I held our ceremony and reception there and everything went so smoothly, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Brian and Mandie at the Redmoor were the best people to work with. They took care of everything!! There was a large Halloween-themed event the night before that had tons of decorations in it and they assured me it would all be down and decorated for my wedding. When I walked in that evening with the wedding party I was almost in tears. They did an amazing job. I could hardly believe it was the same place from the night before. The table decorations were set up perfectly, the "guestbook" table looked better than I had envisioned, and the rest of the room was spotless and ready for guests. I was blown away. The wedding party and I were out taking some last minute pictures and resting during our cocktail hour and from what my mother told me later, the transition from wedding to reception was flawless. The food was excellent and our guests were able to get their food in an orderly, efficient manner (which I am sure they appreciated). The staff was so friendly and always around to help our guests with whatever they needed. I could not have asked for a better wedding day and reception and would recommend the Redmoor and Brian and Mandie to anyone for their wedding or any event for that matter. Thank you for everything. We'll remember that day for the rest of our lives.
— Jen Jackson Weber
- As the Maid of Honor at my sister's wedding at The Redmoor 20.Nov.2010, I just had to comment on how ABSOLUTELY wonderful they were to work with. Brian & Mandie bent over backward to accommodate my sister who was planning her wedding from Chicago. Not only was the bar & food absolutely perfect, our elderly grandfather needed to leave the reception early & Brian packaged up two dinners for both of my grandparents. Brian also ensured the cab company took excellent care of taking them home including arranging that the driver called to let us know they had arrived home safely. I can NOT have envisioned a more perfect venue for my fun loving sister & brother-in-law. Thank you Brian & Mandie! Your staff was absolutely exceptional :)
- The Redmoor far exceeded our wedding day expectations and we would recommend it to anyone wanting to have a truly amazing and flawless wedding day. Mandie, Bryan, and the staff were incredible and the food was what our guests referred to as, "the best wedding food we'd ever had." You guys Rock!
— Sara Bachman Robertson
- The whole night was perfect and The Redmoor was nothing less than exceptional.
— Karen Smith
- We chose the Redmoor for a wedding celebration Labor Day weekend, 2010. The wedding was in Poland and we wanted to have something special in Cincinnati. The Redmoor fare exceeded all expectations. The staff was awesome! They catered to our every need, including arranging for authentic Polish cuisine, decorating with our own unique decorations, helping us recreate the ambience we desired. In short - they got it! I cannot say enough about the experience. The Redmoor is a beautiful place unlike anything else in Cinci. I highly recommend it!
— Bev Larkin
- I choose the Redmoor for my wedding reception venue because I loved the style and the feel and the space and how well everything works together (from the brochure to the chairs to the lights and the Rs on the doors). They didn't miss one detail in making this THE place to have a wedding reception. As far as the actual reception goes all of my expectations were completely exceeded. Brian was unbelievable accommodating and such a huge help in making sure me and all all of my guests were completely satisfied. They took care of everything (set up and timeline and working with vendors etc) so I could relax and enjoy spending time with my family and friends. The only thing that "went wrong" was the construction out front but that was out of their control and Brian and Mandy did all they could to not let it ruin the night. Everyone I talked to raved about the food and how nice the staff was. I honestly don't think our reception could have gone any better and I can't imagine having it anywhere but the Redmoor. Thank you soooo much Brian and Mandie making it truly the best night of my life!
— Allie Weaver
- Working with the Redmoor was great. The staff was wonderful. They took care of every request and the place was beautiful. My guests raved about the location and how great everything was. I don't have one complaint about the whole experience.
— Lisa Ledezma
- The reception was wonderful. The food was great. Everything went smoothly. The staff was very accomodating. All of my requests were granted. My guests had a wonderful time. The room was lovely. Everything that we wanted from our reception. Thank You!
— Maggie Craig
- After our daughter and son-in-law's destination wedding, we hosted their reception at The Redmoor. What a wonderful and truly fun experience! From the first stages of planning to the end of a memorable evening Mandie, Brian, and their entire staff did an outstanding job. The food that was prepared by Scotty was absolutely delicious. Our guests had a fantastic time, and so did we!
— Bill and Marsha
- Wow! What a FANTASTIC event you orchestrated for our daughter! We feel that it couldn't have gone any better. Our guests raved about the food and how "cool" the place is. Once again, Mandie, your attention to detail and how special you made the newlyweds feel mad their night perfect.
— Vince and Debi
- The Redmoor was an amazing place to have our wedding reception. It's very unique and had great ambiance...so many of our guests commented on what a wonderful venue it was. And the food was incredible! They have their own chef, so we had a hard time deciding which items to choose for our menu. Mandi was also extremely helpful and accommodating of our schedules (we were planning the wedding from out of town), so everything was easy for us and went perfectly! Thanks Mandi and Brian!
— Amy Okin
- We had our wedding on June 26, 2010. We were one of the first couples to "interview" and plan our wedding with The Redmoor. Everything was outstanding, and we had such a great time. The Redmoor truly let everyone know who we are as a couple, and the kind of atmosphere we have the most fun in! Our guests thoroughly enjoyed our wedding, and STILL talk about the food, the dance floor, the beverages and the atmosphere. It was by far, the best wedding I have ever been to!
— Jennifer Neely
- i thought you guys did an awesome job with everything. i dont have one complaint. keep up the good work, our wedding was a perfect night. and we received so many compliments on the food. keep that guy around.
arllyss and brad wolfenden
— arllyss wolfenden
- We were so excited to have our wedding at the Redmoor, and the night exceeded all of our expectations. Each time I communicated with Mandie or Brian, I felt like I was the only bride they were dealing with, although I know that's not true! They met every one of my needs and I completely trusted them to take care of everything. My wedding day went off without a hitcha great part of that is because of the Redmoor. The food at my wedding was unbelievable, in fact, I often wish I could have eaten more that night! So many of my guests complimented both our food and the amazing bar.
I cannot express how spectacular the atmosphere provided by the Redmoor was. No one had ever been to a wedding like ours, and we can't imagine a different venue for our special day.
We tell everyone about our fabulous experience at the Redmoor... and show everyone our unique pictures! We look forward to spending anniversaries at the Redmoor in the future.
— Maggie Kays
- Weddings are stressful. That is just a given. Our reception at the Redmoor made everything worth the stress though. It was amazing to walk into our venue with all of our guests enjoying themselves and having a great time. The service was fantastic, the food was great and Brian worked with us on everything we needed. It’s been a two months since our wedding and we are still hearing back from our guests saying how much they enjoyed our reception and how it felt like a VIP event. We will never forget it!
— Katie Dillon & Matt Beck
- What a fantastic venue for our daughter's wedding reception! From the initial planning of the event to the actual reception, the Redmoor staff was outstanding! Everyone of our guests thought the service and the food was wonderful and they raved about the unique setting. From a parents perspective her father and I found Brian, Mandie and their staff to be professional, honest and organized. We thank them for making the evening perfect. We highly recommend them to any couple looking for a unique and perfect reception experience.
- The Redmoor, a 5 star event center that excels in all areas. Ambience, sound, meals, staff and more. This is the premier event center of SW Ohio. I have performed at over 800 wedding receptions in the last 20 plus years. My first visit to the Redmoor was on April 3, 2010. This is one of the most well organized, thought out event center I've ever been in and I've been in them all. 5 Stars, 2 Thumbs up.
Don Wright, Owner, Pro Music Hosts
— Don Wright
- I had my reception at the Redmoor, what a beautiful place! The atmosphere is beyond perfect. A mixture between an old theatric and new classy style is what you see and feel. The food is wonderful, and the staff is there for your every need through the entire night. I would recommend The Redmoor to anyone who is looking to hold an event unlike any other!!
— Erin Brunner
- I just wanted to say thank you for always providing such incredible service to your customers. My fiance, Hart, and I decided to eat a late dinner at your establishment this past weekend and as usual we were so delighted to experience such friendly and quick service with food that is incomparable. We now know that our wedding guests this upcoming June will fall in love with The Redmoor just as easy as we did. As always, thank you for everything. We look forward to sharing our big day with you and your wonderful staff!
- We are so glad we had our wedding reception at The Redmoor. It was truly a wonderful night. Our reception had over 200 people and the evening ran very smoothly. And the food !! The food was absolutely terrific and is still being talked about by our friends and family. Brian and Mandie were very professional, accommodating and helpful with planning all the details. The Redmoor staff did a wonderful job and provided excellent service. We want to thank each and every one of them. Thanks Redmoor, we couldn't have asked for a better evening !!!!
— Laurie and Dave
- We celebrated our daughter's Bat Mitzvah at the Redmoor and it was a very fun party! Brian was a huge help with our party planning... menu, room set up, party flow, and dealing with outside vendors. Their chef was very accommodating and creative, and the staff who worked the event were efficient, friendly, and ready to handle any requests by me or the guests. We also liked Duane, who handled the sound to keep the party at the perfect pitch...louder down by the DJ and quiet enough by the bar so people could have conversations without yelling. The DJ Brian recommended was Big Daddy Walker, and he was excellent at scripting the evening, reading the crowd, and keeping the evening flowing. The Redmoor did a great job on our party, and their experience made the planning much easier.
- We celebrated the successful completion of two movies we shot in the Fall of 2013 by having a wrap party at the Redmoor for about a hundred people. We had an open bar, hors d'oeuvres, buffet and dessert, live band, the whole works. Brian and his staff were exceptional from start to finish. The food was superb, not a single item was less than stellar. Gourmet buffet food is a tremendous challenge and yet they made it happen. The guests raved about the whole event! We would not hesitate to return for any type of event, corporate or wedding. It was First Class all the way!
— Mike Mergler
- We wanted a unique and classy venue besides the standard reception hall. Boy did the Redmoor deliver. Brian the owner was fantastic and really works hard to make sure the customer is satisfied. All our guests were amazed at how beautiful the Redmoor is. It is large enough to accommodate over 200 guests yet intimate enough for a warm intimate reception. Brian we loved your patience and professionalism and flexibility you showed Gino and I. Our reception was wonderful!
— Deirdre & Gino McGowens
- The service during our event was outstanding. Everything was done as discussed and there were absolutely no issues. Thank you for a great event!
— Melissa Albrecht
- Very nice, the staf was easy to work with and all went well. We have a lot of positive feedback.
Thank you again.
— greg springer
- I hosted a World Choir Games Benefit Concert at the Redmoor in late June. I worked with Brian and Mandy. They were both so friendly, helpful, and supportive. They really went the extra mile to ensure that everything went off without a hitch. I appreciated their kindness, care, and attention to detail. We raised money for our World Choir Games competition fees. We tried out and made it to the Champions level competition. We then went on to score and win a medal in the Silver Category - #11 out of 20. We would not have made it to the World Choir Games without our successful event at The Redmoor. Thank you!!
— Meg Wittman
- Hi there,
Thank you for another great event!
Everyone loved the food. They were stoked that they got Yuengling as one of the house beers. They also raved about the pizza and dessert at the end.
Looking forward to next year!
— Seagal Zaid
- Meeting space worked very well for our event. Food was great and service was excellent. We'd consider holding another event at your location.
— Cheryl Lett
- Everyone involved felt that the recent Blue Chip Awards held at the Redmoor was a huge success. All of the feedback I received about the venue was positive. And all of the committee members are in favor of having the 2012 Blue Chips (if we have one at all) at the Redmoor.
The only request for anything different came in from some of the crew members. And that was if the bar could be kept open a little later. After the show many of the crew is busy tearing out all the equipment and packing up the trucks. When that is all done some of them would like to enjoy a cold beer or two before leaving.
Other than that, everyone loved it!
— Brad Stapleton
- Hyde Park Center Fundraiser, April 12, 2011
Our fundraiser this past April ran smoothly. Our guests loved the space, and and food amount and selection was just right. I believe a lot of people were introduced to The Redmoor that evening and were very impressed.
The Event House has an elegant feel, and neighborhood atmosphere at the same time. Nice!
Our costs were just right. Brian made it very easy for me to be open and honest about our budget, and worked with us on pricing and selections to meet our needs. It's nice to know that there are good people out there willing to work with non-profits.
Our raffle/auction was set on the dance floor and we will need to bring in some pole lights next year for better lighting. The area is dark.
Also, we would like to have some more time to set up. It may mean The Redmoor staff coming in 30 minutes earlier but we would greatly appreciate the extra time.
I have planned many, many events, and I would recommend The Redmoor to anyone, anytime, both professionally and personally. Thanks for having us back next year!
— Terese Munro
- The Redmoor did a wonderful job helping us gather with dear friends for an after dinner cocktail party. The food was fantastic and the ambiance amazing! Thanks Mandie!
— Anne Gentile
- The event was flawless - everyone enjoyed the location, the ambience, the food, the music, and the overall guest relations. Thank you for making it such a great event - you being there for us when we needed it was awesome!! KUDOS!
— Austin Ruffing
- We wanted to thank you for all your help with our reunion! The evening was fantastic and The Redmoor was the perfect place to have it. Your staff was great too. We've received so many compliments and wanted to let you know how much everyone enjoyed it. Thanks again,
— Jen, Dax, Dan, Jamie, Kim, and Tracy
- Our event was very well organized. The team at the Redmoor gave great service - everyone was extremely helpful. The food was very good for lunch buffets. The line was long first day, but the staff quickly reacted and made it go much quicker next day. I never really heard any complaints about anything. Bathroom breaks were a bit difficult since there were only three stalls for 130 people all trying to use them at the same time during breaks/lunch, etc. The bartenders and staff were very prompt and thorough with clean up, too. Brian and Mandie worked hard right along with the rest of the staff - it was definitely a team effort. The comments thus far have been very good - would definitely recommend The Redmoor to my co-workers, business contacts and friends. Thanks very much!
— Kimberly Krumpack
- We had our company holiday party last night (11/16) and the staff did a fantastic job of making it an unforgetable night. My wife is vegan, and as soon as she started asking questions about the food, the staff sought her out and offered to make her a number of vegan friendly dishes. That was completely unexpected and rarely (if ever) happens. We were truly impressed. I highly recommend the Redmoor for any event.
— Dan Boucher
- Our company had our holiday party here and it was great! The food was awesome.
- I've enjoyed The Redmoor since 2011, and since then have been bringing my Friends and Family to hear the variety of music showcased there. Its so refreshing to get away from the regular nightclub setting and hear wonderful live music. Mandie is Great! And BOBBY IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Bobby is the best!
- I visited your establishment on February 4th; 2011 for the music of the Soul Pocket Band. I had no idea I was in for such a treat. The band was awsome; the food was good and drinks were prepared very well. My friends and I had a wonderful time. I will come again!!!!
- We were there last Sat. Feb. 6th to see Scotty Anderson guest with Danny Adler and The Cincinnati Fatbacks. Fantastic show. Great food, great atmosphere, great crowd. Please have The Scotty Anderson Band back soon. He is phenomenal.
- Attended Friday's 1/22/2010 Soul Pocket event as part of an 8-person reservation. Had a great time. The food, drinks and service were all good. Looking forward to Wilbert Longmire and Soul Pocket next month.
What are your hours and do you have Happy Hours?
— John Hogue
- First time customers greatly enjoyed the evening capped off by a strong performance by the New Jazz big Band.
Good food, fabulous surroundings and that band is just awesome. For those who fear loud music - the levels were just right.
— Chuck Miller
- Finally a music club has gotten it right in Cincinnati. The Redmoor is the only club in town you can you go to regularly hear a variety of great live music. Also the place is clean and the ambience is first rate. Fresh acts in a fresh environment. Thanks for greatly improving the live music scene in Cincinnati. Keep up the good work.
- We came Saturday night for the first time. The first band (Amber something) was really good. The second band was just ok. The food was very good. And the atmosphere was incredible. We'll be back.
— Steve Green
- I can't begin to tell you how much my sister & I LOVE the Redmoor! We're having a Girl's Night Out there this month (February), and I'll definitely be there this summer to celebrate MY birthday in August! The atmosphere is wonderful, our fave server is Kristin (SHE IS THE BEST!!! SWEETER THAN HONEY!), and the live jazz Thursdays are great! It's refreshing to come to a place where you get great entertainment, food & service all in one night, one locale! I'm honored to come to the Redmoor-instant stress relief!
- We came to see jazz last Thursday night and had the best time. The music was incredible, the acoustics and surroundings were great, and the food was so tasty! We will definitely be back.